Definitive leaders in real estate
research for over 30 years
Europe Research Reports
Real Estate Securities Monthly
A review of valuation information (earnings and NAV estimates), investment recommendations and commentary for all the companies in our coverage universe.
Heard on the Thames
- Signature report by John Lutzius, Managing Director.
- Topical report that explores the impact of various issues on public and private commercial real estate.
Global Property Allocator
The Global Property Allocator assesses the relative attractiveness of a wide variety of property types in the United States, United Kingdom, and Continental Europe across both private and public markets. The analysis, which is geared toward long-term, buy-and-hold investors, incorporates lessons learned about the big cross-sector differences that exist with regard to growth potential and the true, long-term costs of ownership.
A semi-annual report synthesizing key trends for property valuation, economic drivers of supply and demand, property fundamentals, private and public market values, and relative attractiveness of sectors.
The REITrader helps identify potential trading opportunities in a noisy market by identifying REITs whose share prices have temporarily disconnected from the market’s valuation of property sector peers. The output from this tool should not be confused with Green Street's published Buy, Hold, Sell recommendations.
- Reference report designed to help investors reconcile key U.S. and European property terms.
Thorough analysis and outlook for select property sectors, including relative comparisons of listed property companies with assets in each sector:
- London Office
- Paris Office
- UK Retail
- French Diversified
- Continental Retail
- UK Self Storage
- UK Majors
- London Specialists
- German Residential
- European Industrial
- Swiss Companies
Sector Special Reports
- Timely analysis and commentary on critical factors that impact individual property sectors.
- Examples include analyses of corporate governance, leverage, and capital expenditures.
- Company-specific reports include in-depth research, analysis and data on listed European property companies.
- Reports are grounded in fundamentals, a thorough awareness of portfolios, and a strong focus on corporate governance
- Analysis benefits from extensive proprietary databases and the deep expertise and long-term perspective developed from our North American operations over the past 30 years